Friday, February 15, 2013

Inauguration

By brewt.blacklist

January-February 2013

I’M SURE.

Thank you.

You’re not supposed to say that.

Who says?

It’s expected. You say what you want, I say it would be fine, master, and that’s the end of the conversation. And we set about…your business.

Master, huh. We’re not that far.

Girl can dream, can’t she?

And that’s the best dream you can come up with?

Yes, sir.

Oh, demotion.

Forgive me. Master.

I’m just giving you shit. None of that owner-sir-master-lord shit means anything to me anyway. You don’t have to call me anything.

It seems weird.

Names are powerful things. They give the person who pronounces them power.

I suppose that’s why I’ve always reverted to titles. It confirms my station. Do you want me to shut up?

Not at all. I want you to talk and blather and tell me everything you’re thinking and feeling.

It’s going to get pretty repetitive in a short bit.

I can deal with that. Are you scared?

Yes.

Why? You’ve done this before.

Yeah, and it was always hard and awful and you do understand this is going to hurt, right?

More than you think you know.

Bullshit. Wait, I’m sorry.

No, no. Swear all you like.

Really? That’s not normal, either.

I don’t care. Wouldn’t it make this any easier?

I don’t know. I’ve never had permission before.

Well, you have it now.

Thank you. I think.

There are those words. I am going to ask you one more time. All the way, right?

Yes.

Until at least one of the liquids I’m interested in comes out of you: blood, tears, urine. Spit and sweat don’t count.

Yes. Shit, I almost said ‘sir.’

See? Swearing comes easily.

Yes...I almost did it again.

Look, you don’t have to make a big deal about it either way. Say what you want, how you want, call me what you want.

Okay. It’s just not what I’m used to.

Are you ready?

You know that question hasn’t got the slightest bit of meaning here, don’t you?

Yes, but it does convey a courtesy that I am interested in.

I appreciate that. Go ahead.

Take off your clothes. Please.

You don’t have to say please.

Yes, I do. Nasty girl, taking your clothes off for a man who is going to do something terrible to you.

That, that I liked.

Fucking slut.

God, yes.

Fucking whore.

I not supposed to like it when you call me that, but I do.

Fucking cunt.

Oh, god.

Tell me what you’re feeling, you fucking bitch.

I haven’t been spanked by hand until I cried since I was a little girl.

Well, we’ll see how long I can do this.

You might break your hand.

Would that be an interesting exchange? A good trade?

I-I don’t want you to get hurt. That’s what’s supposed to happen to me. But spanking me with a cast would probably get what you want to happen faster.

It would leave quite the marks, wouldn’t it? Assuming I could stand it.

I cannot imagine being spanked until I bled. Or pissed.

I brought some other things to, uh, accelerate the process. Whip. Cane. Sjambok.

I don’t know how to thank you for that.

I would expect that before we get that far, you’ll probably be noisy. Perhaps very.

I would think.

So, if that happens, and someone comes knocking on the door—to see if you’re alright—I think you should be the one to tell them to go the fuck away.

Why?

Because if I do it, they’ll just go get a key.

I guess...okay.

Good girl.

I really hate it when guys say that to me. It’s not the right kind of demeaning; it’s not a compliment.

Is ‘bad girl’ better?

It’s more accurate. Ow.

You doing okay? Feeling alright?

That’s a stupid question, asshole. Oh, shit, I’m sorry.

Don’t be. We’re doing something difficult.

You know, it’s not likely I’m going to get turned on by what you’re doing.

I can dream, can’t I?

Someone else here has foolish dreams.

Right. So why would you do this?

You wanted it.

Yes, but that doesn’t mean you should allow for this. For not just me, for anyone.

It’s…complicated.

I want to know.

I not sure I can explain it. This is a side of you that I’m interested in.

It’s not exactly an acceptable side.

That’s part of why I’m interested.

It does something for you, too.

Yes. Something I hate about myself. I don’t want to say I deserve it, but I suppose it might appear like I feel that way. It’s not that simple.

I hear that a lot.

Oh, you do, do you.

I get to talk to a lot of people. Your kind of people.

‘My kind;’ fuck. So, how many of my kind do this for you?

None.

Not even, you know, her?

No. Especially not her.

Something we have in common.

Oh?

He won’t do this for me, to me, either.

That’s how we got here, isn’t it.

###

FUCK, THAT hurts! God! I wish I could scream!

So go ahead.

Thank you!

###

I SAID go the fuck away! Leave us the hell alone!

You’re going to have to get the door. Yes, like that. This is the third time; it’s the only way they’ll leave us alone.

Jesus god damn fucking Christ. Fine.

Give them an eyeful, at least.

Yeah, fuck you.

Aren’t you glad you can swear now?

“God damn it! There! See? I’m fine, get a good long look, now stay out here in the hall, and put your hands on your own cock, you motherfucking loser, jerk off to whatever you’re hearing us do, and see to it no one else bothers us again, do you fucking understand?”

Jesus fucking Christ!

Remind me to never piss you off.

Shut the fuck up and hit me.

Yes, ma’am.

Bastard.

Bitch.

###

JESUS! AREN’T we there yet?

Nope. Wanna quit?

Motherfucker! Please don’t ask me that! Just get it over with! Use something harder!

Good girl.

Fuck you!

###

JESUS GOD damn mother fucking Christ that god damn fucking hurts please stop aren’t you fucking satisfied you fucking pig god fuck I hate this I hate you I hate me I deserve this don’t you fucking dare stop or I’ll never see you again take it all from me you bastard make it hurt make it hurt make it hurt like it has to god this is hell please oh shit have mercy no don’t please I’m sorry I’m sorry stop stop stop oh god why won’t you fucking stop if this would happen to you you’d know I’m not kidding ow please please please please please I’m begging you oh god damn it no no no more please I’ll do anything for you I’ll suck your cock fuck I’ll lick your ass fuck I’ll do it in public fuck please stop I’ll give you money fuck you can have anything fuck everything take it all from me fuck you fuck me you win I am nothing shit shit shit fuck fuck…fuck…fuck…

###

THAT’S IT. We’re done. Success.

Fuck me.

I will.

Yes! Fucking you.

Fucking you. Fuck me.

Oh, God. Aren’t you going to fuck me in the ass, you fucking fag?

Didn’t think you could stand it, you fucking dyke.

I want you to. We’re not done. Make it hurt.

You’re going to suck my cock afterwards.

God fucking yes.

And lick my ass. You asked. You said. You begged.

No. Yes. You made me. Yes. God. No. Yes.

###

OH, MY god, are you alright?

Yeah, I’m fine.

Why are you crying?

Didn’t you know? This is the secret of my kind.

‘Your kind.’ You’re so full of shit.

No, I mean it. It hurts me, us, as much as it does you. It’s just on a different time scale. Every stripe onto you rips a nail that has been driven into me about how I can’t do this right on out of me with the claw side of the hammer.

Jesus Christ, I’m sorry.

No. This is normal. Usually I hide it; I wanted you to see, to know.

It’s not allowed, is it?

No. No…can you hold me?

This is backwards. You’re supposed to comfort me. Fuck, I don’t know what to say. Thank you. I never knew I needed to see that until now.

I don’t know how you don’t know this. You’re the strong one here. Thank you.

I don’t want to know that. I don’t want to be the strong one; I am so fucking weak.

Are you alright?

We’re going to do this again, aren’t we?

Maybe not today, but yes.

Do you think they’ll care if the sheets are stained with blood?

I don’t fucking care. I’m sure they’ve seen it before.

I could love you, you know.

And I could love you. That’s kinda the point, isn’t it?

Maybe.

###

ARE YOU about ready to go?

Yes. Gotta run. I’ll talk to you later. Master.

Fucking slave slut.

That’s…I…that’s endearing you to me.

You think I don’t know that? Go on. I’ll talk to you later.

Yes, sir.

Bitch.

Monster.

Whore.

Meanie.

Cunt.

<laughter>

 

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous, powerful, true . . . so real I wish it were real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *clutches hand to heart* This speaks to me, right here. Thank you Brewt. I love it.

    ReplyDelete